Tuesday, March 4, 2014

We Are Family Project - Introduction

I was recently in "Half Priced Books" with a couple gift cards burning a hole in my wallet when I came upon this gem.


For only $20, it was a must buy!!  Each game comes on it's own DVD with the original broadcast.  I was not alive for the "We Are Family" World Series so needless to say, I am very, very excited to watch this....now just need to find some time!

While driving home, I was trying to remember how many 1979 Pirates' cards I own and I cannot recall too many so I decided to start up a new collecting project.  My goal for this project is to get a 1979 card of every player on the championship team.  I realize this may not be possible due to some players being rookies and whatnot so if that is the case, I will get a 1980 card of that player.

No comments:

Post a Comment