Saturday, March 15, 2014

Michael Jordan Collection

I have decided to collect a few baseball cards of Michael Jordan.  Why? Why not!  MJ retiring from basketball and picking up baseball was definitely a shocking event.  Although, his decision came after his father's death so many, myself included, believe that it played a role in the move to baseball.


I picked up twelve of MJ's baseball cards from COMC; ten of which are from a mini-set from Upper Deck.  I'm indifferent on the mini-set; it highlights various aspects of Jordan's short lived baseball career.  I've seen better, but I've seen much, much worse and it wasn't too expensive so I picked them up.


I'm always looking for more cards so if you have any that you'd like to trade, I'm all ears!


Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment