Monday, March 10, 2014

COMC Feb Order - 3 of 9

For the third installment of my COMC February entry, I am featuring two of my favorite third basemen - Evan Longoria and Manny Machado.

a couple minor league cards
I'm a fan of the Topps Chase It Down cards
I'm usually not a fan of smaller cards, but I really like the Future of the Franchise card

this is the first Across the Years card I have
I love the Bowman Platinum Top Prospects cards

what can I say, I love the shiny!
I really like the good of the Making Their Mark card

My Machado collection is very fresh in the making, but these certainly help it!

three new rookie cards that I did not have until now

two numbered Triple Threads

big fan of the look of the Spring Fever cards
I haven't seen the 3D Topps Opening Day card
I am very, very pleased with these additions to my collection!!

No comments:

Post a Comment