Monday, April 7, 2014

eBay Mail Day

During my recent time on eBay, I was looking for some relics and/or autos of Sonny Gray and Wandy Rodriguez.  I found a seller who had a bunch of cards fairly priced as Buy It Now/Best Offer and had some cards I was interested in.  Naturally, I went with the Best Offer route and got a buck or two knocked off each card.  Here is what I got... 


Sonny Gray - what a name!  I, along with both of my fantasy teams, hopes he has a big year and continues to develop!

Bucco fans, myself included, are hoping that Wandy can bounce back from injuries and have a quality 2014 campaign.

Both of these cards were only $2 each.  

Fisk 58/225

The Matthew Purke card is pretty cool with the American flag in the background and at $1.50, I had to buy it.

A Carlton Fisk jersey relic for $3, I'll take it!

Nice Schilling relic with the purple stripe, especially for only $3.

No comments:

Post a Comment