Tuesday, April 1, 2014

eBay Mail Day - 4 of 4

My final post of my eBay mail day is featuring some autos of my hometown team, Pittsburgh Pirates. 


Jose Tabata has been up and down.  With the development of Marte and hopefully, the continued development of Polanco makes Tabata expendable.

Joel Hanrahan got his career turned around into a big time closer while with the Buccos.  Neal Huntington and company did a great job identifying Hanrahan, trading for him, and getting him on track.  Unfortunately, Huntington also identified when it was time to sell high.  I hope he gets healthy and gets back to the top.



Here are a pair of autographs from the Pittsburgh Kid, Neil Walker.  The Gypsy Queen is an on-card auto while the Topps Golden Moment is not.  

Refractor - 168/500
A pair of Bowman Chrome autographs of one of the Pirates top young catchers, Wyatt Mathisen.  His name screams Texas kid and I love it! I hope he develops into the catcher the Pirates identified in the draft.  

No comments:

Post a Comment