Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pin Collection - Introduction

One of my Sports Bucket List items is to visit the home ballpark of every single MLB team.  Will I ever reach this goal? I don't know, but it's something to shoot for!  I've traveled and seen a handful of stadiums and was trying to think of a way to "collect" these trips other than the many, many pictures I take.

Stadiums I have visited [current stadium unless otherwise listed]
Pirates- Three Rivers Stadium & PNC Park
Orioles
Diamondbacks
Mets- Shea Stadium
Indians
Phillies
Cubs
White Sox

A few years ago, I decided that my way of collecting and displaying these trips would be in the form of pins.  Every gift shop you go into has a number of pins and are usually pretty inexpensive.  Since I had visited a few ballparks before I started this collection, I went online and bought pins from the stadiums I previously visited.  In this portion of my blog, I'll showcase my current pin collection and any new ones I pick up!

Do you like to travel to other team's ballparks? Do you collect anything to help commemorate these trips?

No comments:

Post a Comment