Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Career Switch is in the Works

Hello all! Hope everyone has been doing well!  I realize that I haven't posted for a while and I apologize for that, but I've been so swamped with everything that cards and baseball in general has been put on the back burner.  The only baseball I have watched in the past two months or so has been the three Pirates' games I went to.  The school is year is over.  Both of the volleyball seasons have come to an end as well.  With both of those being in the books, I will have a lot more free time...but only for the next 2-3 weeks.

Instead of having all summer off and simply working camps like I was expecting.  I have decided to switch careers.  I enjoy teaching, coaching, and working with student athletes, but there are simply no jobs right now.  I have an opportunity to pursue a new career and I'm rolling the dice and going for it.  The earning potential for this new job is sky high, but that is not what's most important to me.  I will still have an opportunity to help people and families as well as having more control over my schedule.

Needless to say, I am WAY behind on posts from my two COMC orders (I still never finished my February posts), a ton of eBay orders, and a few Twitter trades.  I hope to get a ton of posts done in the next two weeks as well as some golf and relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment